August 1st, 2010
What’s New in V1R2010M
• Updated for use with FileMaker Go on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
• Currently tested with iPhone 4 and iOS 4. Further testing with other mobile platforms in progress.
• Revised all screens to dynamically resize based on device and screen size.
• Adapted buttons for convenient use on mobile devices.
• Fixed bug that startup will go to a standard window and not a popup window if a popup window was the last window open when you quit the application.
• Placed popup close “X” in top left for convenient use on mobile devices.
• Removed extraneous dialogs for Check for Duplicates and Fix Next Serial Number IDs utilities.
• Fixed import of Market Research table to correctly import descriptions and other information.
• Fixed error on checks for multiple submissions when new record allows multiple simultaneous submissions but the publisher previously submitted to does not.
• Fixed bug on list of Alerts on the Submissions tab to correctly show the Alert type.
• Made the Log file entries read-only and made the listing more compact.
• Added a filter to the log to show either All log entries or only those with errors.
• Changed Check for Update optional and then switched the check to happen once a month.
• Fixed issue with Virus Checking software misidentifying the PC version as being malware.
• Color coded Alert completed checkboxes to make them easier to read.
• Color coded all other checkboxes to make them easier to read at a glance.
• Conditionally disabled all buttons that have functions incompatible with the particular platform, in particular,
functions not available on the mobile devices.